Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in every place you can, at all the times you can, with all the zeal you can, as long as ever you can.
Mind Potential Northwest offers practical and powerful strategies for cultivating individual competencies and fine tuning the unique skills and abilities you need to perform your job well. Similar to Executive Coaching, Professional Development Mentoring is a way of maximizing your strengths and shifting patterns that interfere with advancement in your field and personal fulfillment with your work. As your level of confidence rises, along with your ability to translate your ideas into deliverable outcomes, you will begin to experience more success in the workplace and more enjoyment in all of your professional endeavors.
Clients who have completed a series of Professional Development Mentoring Sessions and Owners/Managers who have referred their employees, have reported the following improvements:
- More harmonious Interpersonal Relationships
- Clearer Written & Verbal Communication
- More Flexibility with Change
- Easier Conflict Resolution
- More Accountability to Job Duties
- More Inspiration
- Higher sense of Loyalty & Commitment to the Company’s Mission
- Respect from Inside and Outside the Organization
- Solid Teamwork & Collaboration
- Adaptive Management Styles
- Better Alignment with Organizational Objectives
- Improved Understanding of Objectives & Deliverables
- Clearer Employee Expectations
- More Ease in Giving & Receiving Constructive Feedback
Additionally, as a Three Principles Professional, a Certified Othmer Method Neurofeedback Practitioner (OMC), and a Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CADC III), mentoring services are offered to assist you in achieving your own professional goals within these fields of practice.
For more information on Professional Development Mentoring services to Improve Business Competence, check out my blog post in the Business Category or call (503)757-9557.
Awaken The Wisdom Within